Comprehensive Wealth Planning
Planning With Your Values in Mind
We start by identifying what’s most important to you. Then together, we create a financial plan designed to reflect those values and goals. We believe there are no independent financial decisions. That’s why our integrated approach addresses every part of your financial life.
Our Proven Process
Your Strategy: In Detail
We cover all aspects of your financial life, including:
- Net worth: Get a clear picture of your current resources
- Cash flow and emergency reserves: Build steady income and sufficient savings
- Major purchases and/or liquidations: Prepare for big changes ahead
- Taxes: Proactively reduce what you owe
- Retirement: Set a vision and work toward it
- Investments: Make wise choices for long-term contentment
- Education: Plan and save for tuitions and fees
- Insurance: Manage risks with the right coverage
- Estate Planning: Define the legacy you want to leave—and live
- Giving: Maximize the difference you can make in the world
- Special Needs Planning: Protect and care for loved ones living with disabilities
- Credit Review: Know your data and protect against identity theft
- Emergency Preparedness: Plan for natural or economic disruptions
- Business: Manage your business and prepare for transitions
Once a plan is in place, we define action steps together and monitor progress through ongoing quarterly meetings.
As a client, you can be confident and content that:
- When conditions change, your plan will be adjusted accordingly.
- You’ve exercised wise stewardship of all your resources.
- We remain on this journey together through any challenges.
Dealing with finances can be overwhelming. We take the time to listen so we understand what’s most important to you.