June Webinar: Social Security Decisions
Join our webinar on Social Security decisions to learn more about how to make informed choices about your retirement benefits. Kirsten Goodwin from the Social Security Administration will guide us through the complex world of Social Security benefits on Thursday, June 22nd at Noon. Topics will include how to maximize your benefits, factors for deciding when to start receiving benefits, and how to navigate the application process. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to gain the knowledge and confidence you need to make the best decisions for your retirement.
- Retirement Benefits & Spouse’s Benefits
- Survivor Benefits
- Working While Receiving Benefits
- Taxation of Social Security Benefits
- Medicare Eligibility & Enrollment
- Online Services & Creating a my Social Security account
This webinar has ended.