Why we are celebrating a baker’s dozen
As the founder of Sound Stewardship, I’m pleased to report that we just celebrated our 13th year in business! There has never been a more exciting time for our firm, and it is with much joy that we share where we came from and where we’re headed.
When I started the company in 2004, I served a total of five families. Today, our team of professionals is serving over 150 families . . . and growing. This is a responsibility we don’t take lightly, and all of us at Sound Stewardship have a deep appreciation for the clients we serve.
From our humble beginnings as a start-up “from scratch,” we are pleased that our clients have embraced our unique approach to fee-only financial planning, which delivers an unbiased and holistic experience. Today, we have three Certified Financial Planner™ practitioners — the front-line advisory team for our clients — plus three excellent professionals who support our operations. 2016 was our best year ever, and we’re looking to hire an additional Client Care Specialist! Do you know of any customer service gurus? Encourage them to apply!
As we seek to serve you even better, our 2017 Strategic Plan includes:
- Adding support staff to provide even more top notch customer service.
- Revamping our website for a better online experience to current and prospective clients.
- Taking our data securely “to the cloud” so that we can make it easier to communicate with you and your allied professionals about your situation.
- Creating an indispensable client experience by upgrading our planning tools and providing meaningful, interactive progress reports.
As a growing firm, we’re always looking for introductions to other generous, grateful families like yours. We appreciate the connections you’ve sent us, and still have additional availability for more. As we’ve grown, we’ve found that those who most enjoy working with us tend to:
- Have a lot going on (financial momentum)
- Want to be highly engaged with us
- Steward a net worth of $1 million or more
- Share a faith perspective that desires wise counsel
With your partnership, Sound Stewardship is thriving as we embark on year 14. To everyone who has been part of our journey, I sincerely thank you!< Back to Updates